US Ski and Snowboard Alpine Level 100 Clinics and TSASRA Coaches Education Workshops
In a move to maximize attendance at Level 100 clinics, U.S Ski & Snowboard will be waiving the requirement that attendees complete the online modules prior to attending the on-snow assessment portion of the clinics. The online portion should be completed within a reasonable time after the on-snow assessments. Continuing education credits will be available for all T/S education clinics including workshops. SIGN UP IS DONE THROUGH USSS WEBSITE
Level 100 Clinic Registration is through US Ski & Snowboard
3/26/2022 Level100 Clinic – Berkshire East
PRE-REQUISITES: In order to be certified as a Level 100 Coach, the following requirements must be met.
- Current U.S. Ski & Snowboard Coach Membership – required annually
- Current Background Screening - required every two years
- Current SafeSport or SafeSport Refresher – required annually
- Completion of Coaching Fundamentals – This course consists of 5 non-sport-specific online modules and is required for any new coach member without a certification.
- Introduction to Avalanches Course - required for all members 18+
TO ACCESS THE COURSE: (after all pre-requisites have been met)
Step 1 - Sign In to MY.USSKIANDSNOWBOARD.ORG with your current membership username and password.
Step 2 - Select the Coaches Education Tab in the MY.USSKIANDSNOWBOARD toolbar.
Step 3 - Register for Level 100 Course Click the RED REGISTRATION BUTTON at the bottom of your screen
Step 4 - You will pay $160.00 for the online course and in-person assessment
Please email the Sport Education Department if you have any questions.
Step 5 - Complete steps 1-4 in the course then in step 5 of the course you will have the ability to register for your one-day in-person assessment.
Step 6 - Alpine Preliminary Schedule for in-person assessments: HERE
direct course link: