Updated for the 2021 season!
Almost every document or resource you might need is available on the US Ski & Snowboard or FIS websites. (OK, a few other places too.) This page serves as an index to guide you to the correct webpage where you can view or download documents. Let us know if you encounter any broken links or are unable to locate the Alpine Official information that you need.
AO Education Presentations (2021 Season)
- Clean Hill Initiative (mp4 video, file must be downloaded to listen to audio)
- Courses (PowerPoint)
- COVID-19 Best Practices (PowerPoint)
- Minutes - A Guide (PowerPoint)
- Action Plan and US Ski & Snowboard Administrative Role
- Member Hold List
- USSA Concussion Evaluation Form
- USSA Concussion Policy Form
Event Administration Instructions (Scheduling Agreements and more)
FIS Homologations (Courses, Gate Panels, Flex Poles)
US Ski & Snowboard Precisions (when available)