Please continue to check the schedule for any changes. The current weather has been a challenge!
2022 Schedule Change for U18+
Berkshire East Schaefer Cup will be moved to 01-09-2022
Siebert Cup TBA
2022 Coaches Education
Please go to the TSASRA Coaches Education webpage for more Information and the Schedule
In a move to maximize attendance at Level 100 clinics, U.S Ski & Snowboard will be waiving the requirement that attendees complete the online modules prior to attending the on-snow assessment portion of the clinics. The online portion should be completed within a reasonable time after the on-snow assessments. Continuing ed credits will be available for all T/S education clinics including workshops.
Please join us for a "Language Locker" clinic on January 12th at 7 pm.
TSASRA 2021 Fall Meetings
TSASRA 2021 Spring Meetings
Nominations for the following TSASRA BOD positions:
Vice President: Bruce Diamond
Treasurer: Bob Zuber
2021 US Ski & Snowboard Congress Schedule Click Here
Three US Ski and Snowboard Alpine Level 100 Clinics will be offered in the TSASRA Division this month!
- March 15, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Mt. Southington Ski Area, CT 8:30 am-4:00pm
- March 20, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Sundown Ski Area, CT. 8:30 am-4:00pm
- March 21, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Sundown Ski Area, CT 8:30 am-4:00pm
Please read the directions below on how to access the online course.
- Alpine Level 100 online course link: https://education.
- Log on using your MY.USSKIANDSNOWBOARD username and password.
- Pay $160.00 for the course
In Step 1 in the course choose “register for your on-snow practicum” and then choose the booking option: 2020-21 Alpine 100 Club Delivery - Mount Southington Ski Area, CT or Sundown Ski Area
- Complete steps 1-5 in the online course before you take your in-person on-snow clinic with Billy Whitcher.
- The ticket fee is $25. Please pay the morning of the clinic
Please take a moment to review the Alpine 100 Course Details on our website here and also make sure all your basic alpine coach membership requirements have been met/completed before you register for the clinic: http://