TSASRA 2021 Fall Meetings
TSASRA 2021 Spring Meetings
Nominations for the following TSASRA BOD positions:
Vice President: Bruce Diamond
Treasurer: Bob Zuber
2021 US Ski & Snowboard Congress Schedule Click Here
Three US Ski and Snowboard Alpine Level 100 Clinics will be offered in the TSASRA Division this month!
- March 15, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Mt. Southington Ski Area, CT 8:30 am-4:00pm
- March 20, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Sundown Ski Area, CT. 8:30 am-4:00pm
- March 21, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Sundown Ski Area, CT 8:30 am-4:00pm
Please read the directions below on how to access the online course.
- Alpine Level 100 online course link: https://education.
- Log on using your MY.USSKIANDSNOWBOARD username and password.
- Pay $160.00 for the course
In Step 1 in the course choose “register for your on-snow practicum” and then choose the booking option: 2020-21 Alpine 100 Club Delivery - Mount Southington Ski Area, CT or Sundown Ski Area
- Complete steps 1-5 in the online course before you take your in-person on-snow clinic with Billy Whitcher.
- The ticket fee is $25. Please pay the morning of the clinic
Please take a moment to review the Alpine 100 Course Details on our website here and also make sure all your basic alpine coach membership requirements have been met/completed before you register for the clinic: http://
TSASRA Coaches Education Clinics for March
Register for the following Clinics at Adminskiracing - Fee $25
March 18, 2021,Change!! March 20th 12-4pm, 20201 -TSASRA Course Setting @ Mt. Southington 5:00pm-9:00pm12-4pm
- March 19, 2021, TSASRA Course Setting @ Catamount Ski Area 8:30am - 4:00pm
- March 22, 2021, TSASRA Course Setting @ Berkshire East Ski Area 8:30am - 4:00pm
- March 26, 2021, TSASRA Course Setting @ Catamount Ski Area 8:30am - 4:00pm
- March 29, 2021, TSASRA Course Setting @ Berkshire East Ski Area 8:30am - 4:00pm
New TSASRA Bylaws, Effective December 12, 2020
TSASRA Virtual Town Meeting
Brian Fairbanks, 2020 U.S Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame
Fairbank, Brian - Widely recognized as a pioneer in green energy and sustainability,
Brian was an early shepherd of renewable energy, installing a 1.5MW wind turbine at Jiminy Peak.
His innovative thinking later sparked the addition of a 2.3MW solar facility,
making Jiminy the first resort in America powered by 100% local renewable energy.
In 2008 NSAA recognized the effort with the Golden Eagle Award
TSASRA Bylaws and Mission Statement Update 9-28-2020
- Memorandum from the TSASRA Bylaws Committee
- Original 2016
- 2020 Proposed recommended amendments to the TSASRA Bylaws and Mission Statement (CLEAN)
- 2020 Proposed recommended amendments to the TSASRA Bylaws and Mission Statement ( Red Lined)
TSASRA Presidents Message 9-27-2020
Greeting Tri-State Alpine Ski Racing Members,
It is my pleasure to give everyone an update of our current state of affairs with Tri-State Alpine Ski Racing Ass. (TSASRA) during these difficult times under our present circumstances with COVID-19. Since the season ended so abruptly in March because of COVID-19, the TSASRA Board hopes that all of our members are healthy and safe. We on the board have been working hard on several projects in order to move forward next season in this new environment. With the limited ability to be able to meet with our members for our annual meeting, the board has been working through Zoom meetings. During these meetings, we have been working on all matters of operations for the organization to run the best and most productive events this season.
The following items were covered during these summer zooms:
1) Revision of the current Bylaws and Operational Procedures (Thank you Bylaw committee for your many hours on this)
2) Homologation update for this season
3) Schedules (which will include an A and B plan for all possible situations)
4) Financials from the past season and preparation for the future season
5) EACC meeting / U. S. Ski and Snowboard club discussions
6) State, Mt Management and U.S Ski and Snowboard COVID-19 guidelines
It is extremely important that we look at all possible situations and prepare for them concurrently. In these difficult times, we are all going to have to be flexible and make adjustments to events and schedules as they occur. Most importantly, though, is that we all register for this season with U.S Ski and Snowboard. Despite these difficult times, we in TSASRA honestly believe that there will be a season, and we all need to prepare for it. We are presently waiting to hear the latest guideline from each State and Ski area management on how we are going to move forward in this new environment. As soon as this happens, we will be able to update our plans and advise all members. At this time, we do not know how we will host our Fall members' meeting, but as soon as that is set, we will pass it along. Please remember to register with U.S Ski and Snowboard. We are looking forward to running the best possible events for our members. Thank you for your dedication and support to alpine ski racing in our region and have a great and safe fall.
President of Tri-State Alpine Ski Racing