2022 TSASRA Spring General Membership Meeting
June 1, 2022 at 7pm via Zoom
Meeting Invitation Link
2022 U16 Nationals Skills Quest Champion
Congratulations to Catamounts Emma Lenoel Quang!
2022 Schedule Change for U18+
Berkshire East Schaefer Cup will be moved to 01-09-2022
Siebert Cup TBA
2022 Coaches Education
Please go to the TSASRA Coaches Education webpage for more Information and the Schedule
In a move to maximize attendance at Level 100 clinics, U.S Ski & Snowboard will be waiving the requirement that attendees complete the online modules prior to attending the on-snow assessment portion of the clinics. The online portion should be completed within a reasonable time after the on-snow assessments. Continuing ed credits will be available for all T/S education clinics including workshops.
Please join us for a "Language Locker" clinic on January 12th at 7 pm.
TSASRA 2021 Fall Meetings
TSASRA 2021 Spring Meetings
Nominations for the following TSASRA BOD positions:
Vice President: Bruce Diamond
Treasurer: Bob Zuber
2021 US Ski & Snowboard Congress Schedule Click Here
Three US Ski and Snowboard Alpine Level 100 Clinics will be offered in the TSASRA Division this month!
- March 15, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Mt. Southington Ski Area, CT 8:30 am-4:00pm
- March 20, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Sundown Ski Area, CT. 8:30 am-4:00pm
- March 21, 2021, Alpine Level 100 @ Sundown Ski Area, CT 8:30 am-4:00pm
Please read the directions below on how to access the online course.
- Alpine Level 100 online course link: https://education.
- Log on using your MY.USSKIANDSNOWBOARD username and password.
- Pay $160.00 for the course
In Step 1 in the course choose “register for your on-snow practicum” and then choose the booking option: 2020-21 Alpine 100 Club Delivery - Mount Southington Ski Area, CT or Sundown Ski Area
- Complete steps 1-5 in the online course before you take your in-person on-snow clinic with Billy Whitcher.
- The ticket fee is $25. Please pay the morning of the clinic
Please take a moment to review the Alpine 100 Course Details on our website here and also make sure all your basic alpine coach membership requirements have been met/completed before you register for the clinic: http://